I’m lucky because our pantry at work is always stocked with healthy snacks like roasted edemame beans, mini trail mix packs, and Kind bars, but I still bring snacks to work sometimes.
Here are a few ideas for healthy snacks to pack for work this week!
1. Frozen Grapes: Frozen grapes are such a refreshing summer snack. Put them in the freezer overnight and enjoy them the next day!
2. Cucumber, celery, peppers, and carrots with hummus: I love hummus! This healthy snack has a serving of healthy veggies and protein.
3. Homemade dried fruit: Here is a great way to make homemade dried fruit without needing a dehydrator.
4. Mixed Berries: I like packing raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries. I put some in my water and have the rest as a snack.
5. Nakd Healthy Snacks: The company sent me these to review and they are great. I like taking them to work or as a snack after a hike or workout. A bit about them: “With nothing but raw fruits and nuts smooshed together, our Nākd bars contain 100% natural ingredients, meaning there are no added sugars, syrups or other stuff that shouldn’t be there. Completely wheat, dairy and gluten free, these bars are bursting with taste and have an irresistible soft and chewy texture that’s oh-so good. Perfect as a snack between meals, bundling a Nakd bar in lunchboxes or bags is a great way to stay fuelled the healthy way.”
What healthy snacks do you bring to work? I’m always looking for new suggestions!
It is the day we have all been waiting for –
National Commercial Day the Super Bowl. I am excited for the commercials and the snacks.
My office had Dip Day at work on Friday to celebrate. Everybody brought a dip or a type of chip. It was really fun to try all the different (vegetarian) dips and to get to know everyone better.
I looked up lots of recipes while I was deciding what to bring and these are some of the best savory and sweet Super Bowl snacks I could find!
1. Spicy Sweet Potato Hummus (The Novice Chef):
2. Spiced Eggplant Hummus and Pita Chips (Veggie Num Num):
3. Rainbow Veggie Flatbread Pizza (Gimme Some Oven):
4.Grilled Artichoke Pesto Zucchini Bites (Fifteen Spatulas):
5. Skinny Hot Spinach Dip (Gina’s Skinny Recipes):
6. The Best Grilled Portobello Mushroom Burgers (Gina’s Skinny Recipes): If people are eating wings and you decide you need more than just a snack!
7. Warm Black Bean Dip (Brown Eyed Baker):
8. Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms (A Food Centric Life):
9. Vegetarian Eggplant Meatballs (Dash of East):
10. Individual Seven-Layer Dip (The Girl Who Ate Everything):
11. Fire Roasted Corn Guacamole (Menu Musings of a Modern American Mom):
12. Easy Bean and Corn Salsa (Celebrations at Home):
1. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Dip (Shugary Sweets):
2. Nutella, Chocolate Chip and Cream Cheese Dip (Babble):
3. Oreo Peanut Butter Dip (Shugary Sweets):
4. Chocolate Strawberry Footballs (Domestic Fits):
5. Football Brownie Bites (The Nerd’s Wife):
I hope that you have a great day tomorrow!