Today is National Wear Your Lilly Day! I wore a Lilly Pulitzer dress to a breakfast picnic in Central Park (checked another thing off my Summer To-Do List). Instead of telling you about fun Lilly Pulitzer clothes to wear, I’m going to share a few Etsy shops that sell Lilly Pulitzer. I love Etsy because it allows people to quickly and easily become entrepreneurs.
My 1 Shop has Lilly Pulitzer pillows in a lot of different prints. I have been wanting a Lilly Pulitzer pillow because I love the ones that they have in the Lilly Pulitzer on Madison Avenue.
Jlmyakima has monogram Lilly Pulitzer pillows and various characters like seahorses, anchors, elephants, and palm trees.
GSS Love has Lilly Pulitzer Greek Letters that would look perfect in a preppy dorm room or sorority house. I wish I’d known about them when I was in college!
Jlmyakima has Lilly Pulitzer memo boards!
All About Lilly has Lilly Pulitzer coasters that are perfect for entertaining!
Kiko Prints has Lilly Pulitzer monogram mouse pads. This one would be perfect for my desk at work! P.S. If you don’t know already, Lilly Pulitzer has great desktop backgrounds and a custom chrome background!
Creannative has Lilly Pulitzer trays, trash bins, light switch covers and more!
Ideal Bookshelf Ideal Bookshelf 413: Jane Austin ($34): “There are so many beautiful editions of Jane Austen’s books that I decided to paint three different sets. You can choose the one you like, or hang all three together if you’re a die-hard fan. This one is warm and happy.”
2. Jonathan Adler Junior Ceramic Dachshund Bookends ($150): “Dachshunds that will always sit, stay, and add some flair to Junior’s bookshelf. Animals simplified into their essential forms accented with a layer of bold geometric pattern. Jonathan Adler pottery begins its life in our Soho studio, where Jonathan and his team design and sculpt every prototype. The product you are viewing is produced by skilled artisans at our main workshop in Peru. They make molds from our prototypes and then hand craft each piece from high-fired stoneware or porcelain. Our Peruvian workshop was found through Aid to Artisans, a non-profit organization that connects designers in America with artisans in developing countries to promote fair trade.”
3. Kate Spade The Age of Innocence Book Clutch ($328): “We hit the books for this latest collection, inspired by all things letters and library-related. we used a printed cotton twill and a chic frame closure for our cover of ‘the age of innocence.’ a truly novel spin on a handbag, we’re picturing it tucked under your arm as the ultimate conversation piece at your next cocktail party.”
4. Ideal Bookshelf 10 Ideal Bookshelf Notecards ($26): “An assortment of 10 different notecards, including books selections from all different genres (kids’ books, classic novels, cookbooks, etc.).”
5. Amanda Catherine Designs Pink and Navy ‘I Cannot Live Without Books, Thomas Jefferson’ print poster ($15): Wise words! I also love that, “AC Designs is a proud partner with Love146, an organization dedicated to end child sex slavery and exploitation. Proceeds from the shop will go to fund Love146 and the meaningful work they do.”
6. Kate Spade Literary Bookshelf iPhone 5 Case ($40): “A novel graphic-print defines a hard-shell iPhone case that’s perfect for any bibliophile.”
7. Kate Spade Library Illustration Scarf ($128): “We adorned this super-soft scarf with a colorful print inspired by one of our favorite places, the library–a novel idea, if we say so ourselves.”
8. Penguin Classics Hardcover Classics ($20-$22 each): “With splendid packaging created by acclaimed designer Coralie Bickford-Smith, Penguin Classics presents beautiful hardcover editions of the world’s favorite books. Featuring gorgeous patterns stamped on linen cases, colored endpapers, and ribbon markers, these are rich and sumptuous volumes that continue what will be one of the most coveted sets of books ever produced.”
9. Amanda Catherine Designs Black and White ‘A Room Full of Books & a Closet Full of Shoes’ Print ($15): As my former coworkers said, “1,000 times yes!”
10. Three Jane NY Fantasy Map Necklace ($150): “Featured in Lucky, New York Magazine, and People StyleWatch, the Three Jane Map Necklace is the ‘it’ gift of the season. You pick the address. We engrave it onto a 14K gold plate, marking your location with a tiny, little diamond.”
11. Brunschwig & Fils Bibliotheque Multicolor Wallpaper (price upon request): I saw this wallpaper at Tipsy Parson and had to find out more about it!
Gift Ideas, Lifestyle, Style
Amanda Catherine Designs, Coralie Bickford-Smith, gift guide, holidays, home decor, Ideal Bookshelf, Ideal Bookshelf Jane Austin, Iphone, Jane Austen, Jonathan Adler, Jonathan Adler Junior Ceramic Dachshund Bookends, Kate Spade, Kate Spade Library Illustration Scarf, Kate Spade Literary Bookshelf iPhone 5 Case, Kate Spade The Age of Innocence Book Clutch, New York Magazine, Penguin Classic, Penguin Classics Hardcover Classics, people, shopping, Three Jane NY, Three Jane NY Map Necklace, Tipsy Parsons, Wallpaper