Last weekend we took a family trip to Montauk. My sister was competing in a triathlon and I have Summer Fridays so I was able to get to Montauk by the time I’d normally be getting home from work. I love family trips!
Here are a few fun things to do and see in Montauk:
1. Go for a Bike Ride: I took a long bike ride (although not triathlon long) and it was fun to wonder around town. I ended up passing a beautiful garden, Westlake Marina, and riding in various residential areas.
2. Beach: We stayed on the beach near the hotel but there are a few great beaches in Montauk.
3. The Clam and Chowder House: Go to The Clam and Chowder House for lunch. They have great views of Westlake Marina.
4. Bake Shoppe: Bake Shop is famous for their jelly croissants. A trip to Montauk wouldn’t be complete without one! It is best to go at 8 or 9 am.
5. Coffee Tauk: Grab an iced latte or an iced coffee at Coffee Tauk.
6. Surfside Inn: We had dinner at Surfside Inn and everyone was so nice. The food was amazing and the restaurant is charming.
7. Sweet Tauk: Go to Sweet Tauk for lemonade, ice cream, lobster, or refreshing lemonade popsicles!
8. BuddhaBerry: BuddhaBerry is a great frozen yogurt shop! There fro yo was excellent and they also had smoothies, waffles, candy and more.
I hope to travel more this summer! Yay for Summer Fridays!
P.S. Speaking of getting out of town… Kate Spade is having a surprise sale today! Get 75% off travel “necessities!”
I started this blog as a creative outlet but there have been more benefits than I ever would have imagined! I’ve met people, worked with brands I love, and I’ve even gotten a few job offers from blogging. I’d love to get to know more about the people who stop by and read my posts. I want to learn more about you and I hope that you’ll read through the comments and get to know more about one another! If you also have a blog please leave the link because I’d love to start reading it!
Copy and paste these into the comments section and let me know your answers! I can’t wait to read them and learn more about you!
Last book you read:
Not so guilty pleasure:
Favorite spring activity:
Where you live:
Two blogs I’m loving right now:
Last book you read: The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer
Favorite quote: “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.” -Oscar Wilde
Not so guilty pleasure(s): Starbucks Grande Soy Lattes, chocolate (I keep some in my desk at work…), Pinterest
Favorite spring activity: Picnics and long walks in Central Park
Where you live: NYC!
Favorite flower(s): Hydrangeas and peonies
Two blogs I’m loving right now: Kelly in the City & Design Darling
P.S. I got this idea because I love Mackenzie at Design Darling’s So Tell Me About Yourself feature.