I’m lucky because our pantry at work is always stocked with healthy snacks like roasted edemame beans, mini trail mix packs, and Kind bars, but I still bring snacks to work sometimes.
Here are a few ideas for healthy snacks to pack for work this week!
1. Frozen Grapes: Frozen grapes are such a refreshing summer snack. Put them in the freezer overnight and enjoy them the next day!
2. Cucumber, celery, peppers, and carrots with hummus: I love hummus! This healthy snack has a serving of healthy veggies and protein.
3. Homemade dried fruit: Here is a great way to make homemade dried fruit without needing a dehydrator.
4. Mixed Berries: I like packing raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries. I put some in my water and have the rest as a snack.
5. Nakd Healthy Snacks: The company sent me these to review and they are great. I like taking them to work or as a snack after a hike or workout. A bit about them: “With nothing but raw fruits and nuts smooshed together, our Nākd bars contain 100% natural ingredients, meaning there are no added sugars, syrups or other stuff that shouldn’t be there. Completely wheat, dairy and gluten free, these bars are bursting with taste and have an irresistible soft and chewy texture that’s oh-so good. Perfect as a snack between meals, bundling a Nakd bar in lunchboxes or bags is a great way to stay fuelled the healthy way.”
What healthy snacks do you bring to work? I’m always looking for new suggestions!