I love spaghetti squash! It is easy to make, healthy, and there is almost always leftovers to eat during the week. I looked up a few more recipes to try for future Girls Night In nights. Don’t they look incredible?
1. Spaghetti Squash “Pizza” (Me):
2. Baked Spaghetti Squash Mac and Cheese (Me):
3. Roasted Spaghetti Squash with Kale (The Pioneer Woman): This spaghetti squash recipe has feta, kale, garlic, onions, parmesan cheese, and chili powder!
4. Spaghetti Squash with Feta, Olives, and Basil (Kansas City Mamas):
5. Spaghetti Squash Pad Thai (Lexi’s Clean Kitchen):
6.Southwestern Stuffed Spaghetti Squash (The Comfort of Cooking):
7. Skinny Spaghetti Squash Alfredo (The Comfort of Cooking):
8. Spaghetti Squash Noodles with Thai Peanut Sauce (Family Fresh Cooking):
9. Spaghetti Squash Curry with Roasted Chickpeas (Making Nice in the Midwest):
10. Spaghetti Squash Lasagna (Skinny Taste):
11. Spaghetti Squash Lo Mein (Chocolate-Covered Katie):
12. Ginger Sesame Spaghetti Squash (She Who Sweats):