If you like spicy food, you’ll love this vegetarian sriracha terryaki tofu stir fry!
-Red pepper flakes
-Stonewall Kitchen Sriracha Teriyaki Sauce – Sriracha is a spicy and popular dipping sauce in Thailand made from sun-ripened chilis and garlic. We combined Sriracha with soy sauce and a touch of honey to create a mellower yet flavorful version to use as a marinade for your favorite pork or seafood dish.
1. Chop the onion and bell peppers and put them in a bowl
2. Cut the tofu into small cubes
3. Start making the rice
4. Wash and slice the shiitake mushrooms
5. Put the tofu cubes and shiitake mushrooms in a pan and pour on the sauce so that it can soak up all of the juices
6. Put on the minced garlic and chopped ginger and stir it for 10 minutes until the tofu is light brown and the mushrooms are soft
7. Add in the bell peppers, snow peas, and onion and continue stirring
8. Add the red pepper flakes then let everything sit for another 10 minutes
9. Pour the rice into bowls and then pour the stir fry on top!