The weather is getting warmer and it is finally grilling season! I’m going to a pool party during the long weekend and, luckily, I know that there will be lots of vegetarian options. Here are a few vegetarian BBQ recipes that I want to make this summer.
The Best Grilled Portobello Mushroom Burgers (Skinny Taste): I love Portobello Mushroom Burgers and this one looks amazing!
2. Spicy Black Bean Burgers with Chipotle Mayonnaise (Skinny Taste): I’ve been meaning to try making homemade veggie burgers and I really want to try this recipe!
3. BBQ Tofu Steaks (Nicole Eats): Tofu absorbs sauces and seasoning so well. I’m sure these will be incredible!
4. Marinated Veggie Kabobs (Allergy Free Alaska): You can’t go wrong with marinated peppers, portobello mushrooms, zucchini, and onions!
5. Grilled Sweet Corn with Italian Herb Butter & Parmesan Cheese (Five Heart Home): Nothing says summer like grilled corn on the cob! This gourmet recipe looks incredible!
6. Red White and Blueberry Popsicles (The View from Great Island): These remind me of Firecrackers Popsicles except these don’t have food coloring and artificial ingredients. These are made with only Greek yogurt, blueberries, and raspberries!
7. Skinny Chocolate Chip Fro-Yo Sandwiches (Skinny Taste): These are made without butter or oil and they have fro-yo instead of ice cream. The sprinkles give it a festive flair.