I’m always looking for new ideas for salads to pack for lunch. Here are a few great superfood salads to pack for lunch this week.
1. Super Bowls (Vintage Mixer): This salad is made with kale, bulgar (you can use quinoa or brown rice here too or any grain of your choosing), roasted veggies (brussels, sweet potatoes and beets), roasted spiced chickpeas, micro greens and sprouts, almonds and avocado lime dressing.
2. Superfood Salad (Linda Wagner): This salad is made with beets, sweet potatoes, kale, quinoa, avocado, sweet peas, pine nuts, pumpkin seeds, and arugula.
3. Inner Godess Detox Salad (Iowa Girl Eats): I don’t usually like fruit in my salad but this seems like an exception to the rule!
4. Sweet Potato and Black Bean Mexican Salad (Two Peas in Their Pod): This salad only takes 15 minutes to make and it looks incredible.
5. The Big Vegan Bowl (Oh She Glows): HUMMUS! I love hummus so much. This salad has kale, avocado, sweet potatoes, quinoa, chickpeas, carrots, cabbage, and hemp seeds.