Just a few things I’ve stumbled upon this week!
1. How These Inspiring Women Created Their Own Jobs (Refinery29): I love this article about people who focused on their passions and created their own jobs!
2. 6 Ways To Get More Done In Less Time (Refinery29): This is a great article about maximizing your energy to increase your productivity.
3. 5 Powerhouse Women Paying It Forward (Refinery29): I loved this article! Read advice from amazing women and learn the best advice they’ve received.
4. J.Crew’s Best Kept Styling Secrets for Spring (Who What Wear): I loved learning secrets from one of my favorite brands!
5. Tommy Hilfiger and Zooey Deschanel’s Capsule Collection, Too Tommy from Zooey! My great-great-great grand big sent me this – she always finds the best things! How perfect is this collection? Everything is preppy and affordable – nothing costs over $169.50!
Images are from the Tommy Hilfiger Lookbook for 2014 shot by Carter Smith
6. Before and After: Hillary Kerr’s #BOSS Office Transformation (Domaine Home): I love the books, bar cart, and all of the black and white pictures! The gnome adds a touch of whimsy and quirkiness!
7. Taylor Swift surprised a huge fan by going to her bridal shower!
9. Behind the Scandalabra: Hilarious bloopers from the show! You have to watch. It’s so funny to see them be hilarious since the show is so serious.
10. The Confidence Gap (The Atlantic): I haven’t read this yet – it is actually my weekend reading. I’m looking forward to reading it because The Confidence Gap is something we discussed at Levo often!