You’ll love these recipes regardless of what you are doing this Valentine’s Day. Cooking a romantic dinner at home? Make these. Breakfast in bed? Make these. Hosting your friends for dinner? Make these. Watching all 780 minutes of the second season of House of Cards? You’ll need sustenance. Make these.
1. Valentine’s Day Homemade Pop Tarts (The Nap Time Chef, Babble):
2. Valentine’s Day Egg in a Basket (Reclaiming Provincial):
3. Nutella Strawberry Heart Pop Tarts (Recipe by Photo):
4. Heart Fruit Kabob (Juneberry Lane):
5. Bacon Hearts (The Paper Mama via Skinny Scoop): I’ve never had bacon but word on the street is that it is amazing.
6. Heart Shaped Pizza (Once Upon a Cutting Board):
7. Valentine’s Day Caprese Salad with Mozzarella (Education.com via Skinny Scoop):
8. Lace Heart Crepes (Babble via Skinny Scoop):
9. Red Velvet Pancakes with Sweet Cream Cheese Topping (Recipe Girl):
10. Heart Shaped Grilled Cheese and Soup (Parenting.com):
11. Conversation Heart Piñata Cake (Hungry Happenings):
12. Strawberries and Cream Cake (Gimme Some Oven):
13. Surprise Valentine’s Day Cupcakes (Not Your Momma’s Cookie):
14. Double-Decker Stripey Valentine’s Day Cookies (Style Motivation):
15. Cookie Cards (Recipe.com):
16. Sweetheart Cupcakes (Glorious Treats):
18. Heart Shaped Vanilla Bean Marshmallows (Baked Bree via Skinny Taste):
19. Red Velvet Cookies (36 Avenue):
20. DIY Hearts for Lattes and Cappuccinos (Design Sponge): I love you a latte.
There are so many more amazing ideas and recipes but those were some of the most creative recipes I could find!
P.S. Here is one extra that even the novice chef can do (PiranaHeart):