Did you know that today is World Nutella Day? In honor of what may be the best food holiday EVER, I bring you 20 delicious Nutella recipes to make right now (or whenever you get off work…)
You may be single this Valentine’s Day but at least you have Nutella and the Notebook.
20 Delicious Nutella Recipes:
1. Chocolate Strawberry Nutella Cake (The Pioneer Woman Cooks):
3. Nutellla No Bake Cookies (These are Gluten Free!) (Shugary Sweets):
3. Homemade Crunchy Nutella Ice Cream (Dash and Bella):
6. Giant Yellow Birthday Cake Cookies with Chocolate Nutella Buttercream Frosting (Baker By Nature):
7. Baked Nutella Donuts (Wonky Wonderful):
8. Sinfully Easy Chocolate Croissant Recipe (Inspired Taste):
9. Gluten-Free Ratio Rally: Nutella Crepe Cake (Kumquat):
10. Salted Caramel + Nutella Stuffed Double Chocolate Chip Cookies (Top with Cinnamon)
11. Coffee Nutella Macaroons (Design. Bake. Run.)
12. Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies with Sea Salt (Design. Bake. Run.)
13. Nutella Hot Chocolate (The Hungry Housewife):
14. Nutella Peanut Butter Potato Chip Panini (The Hungry Housewife):
This may have been what Meg Ryan was eating in When Harry Met Sally.
Or what Ross was eating when he freaked out over someone eating his sandwich.
15. Nutella Espresso Rolls (Pastry Affair):
16. Nutella Waffle Sandwich Cookies (Just a Taste):
17.Baked Mini Buttermilk Doughnuts with Nutella Glaze (Just a Taste):
18. Banana and Nutella Stuffed French Toast (Just a Taste):
19. Nutella S’mores Pizza (Thistle Wood):
20. Nutella Brownies (Buns in My Oven):