Happy Halloween! I wrote this for the Three Jane NY blog but I had to share the recipes with you! You could say it was a pretty fun post to write!
No matter what you are doing this Halloween, we can assure you that you will love these creative (and delicious) desserts made from leftover Halloween candy.
2. Reese’s Overload Scoteroos (Something Swanky)
4. Triple Peanut Butter Monster Cookie Bars (Averie Cooks)
7. Red Hot Popcorn (Taste and Tell Blog)
11. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Popcorn (Two Peas And Their Pod)
12. Twix Caramel Popcorn (Two Peas And Their Pod)
13. Halloween Candy Bark (Cooking Channel TV)
14. Halloween Muddy Buddy Mix (Recipe Lion)
15. Reese’s Krispies (Oh Sweet Basil)
16. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies (Oh Sweet Basil)
17. Peanut Butter Twix Ice Cream (Sugar Plum)
18. Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Cake (Sugar Plum)
19. Mini Butterfinger Ice Cream Cakes (Sugar Plum)
20. Reese’s Stuffed Oreos (Cookies and Cups)