Today, I stumbled upon a great article in Main Line Today. The article, Inside the Preppy Home of Lilly Pulitzer’s Fashion Director: A leading creative force at Lilly Pulitzer, Janie Schoeborn lives a colorful life in Bryn Mawr by Tara Behan and photographed by John Lewis takes you into the home of Lilly Pulitzer’s fashion director, Janie Shoeborn. Janie’s home is perfectly “‘Lillyfied'” with color and print because, as every “‘Lilly Lover'” knows, every authentic prep must “live a colorful life.” Love Janie’s home? Now you can have your own Lilly Pulitzer pied-à-terre with the Lilly Pulitzer Home collection by Horchow and Garnet Hill. Janie explains that, “what’s so great about the line is that it’s not just for Lilly fans; it’s for anyone who loves a little bit of color, whimsy and personality in their home and life.” Who wouldn’t love a bit of whimsy, personality, and color? Plus, the lines were inspired by Lilly Pulitzer’s own home and have her (pink) stamp of approval.
My favorite furniture:
- Yellow “Breakers” Barstool: preppy perfection for sitting pretty, the yellow is so cheery
- Aster Writing Desk: the perfect place to pen a post
- Aster Rolling Accent Chest: fitting because it will be home to some of my Lilly Pulitzer collection
- The McKim Chairs: sleek très chic
- Elise Ottoman: an extra seat for entertaining
- Classic White Dining Furniture: a necessity because the authentic prep loves to entertain, love the built in drawer (now you don’t have to wonder where the napkin rings are stored)
- Mizner Bench: perfect for the foot of the bed
- Aster Vanity: I love that it looks like a desk but the mirror pops up, perfect for displaying all of your beauty necessities
- Boulevard Armchair: Think pink!
- Rousseau Ottoman: This ottoman has 16 pockets for shoes and extra space for purses. Perfect for every shopaholic.
- Rowan Bench: I love this print!
My favorite bedding:
- Falling in Love Bedding: Nautical but nice
- Ruffle Me Percale Bedding: I love the ruffle (also free monogramming!)
- Sister Florals Comforter Collection in Scarlet Begonias: j’adore the print! (also free monogramming!)
I hope you enjoyed John Lewis’ pictures of Janie’s home as much as I did.