In the days of email we often neglect to write handwritten notes. When the mail comes we sift through bills and catalogs. It is always exciting when we come across a handwritten letter from a friend, admirer, family member, or employee. I have a friend doing the Peace Corp. in Africa and have been enjoying sending letters back and forth. It is also important to send handwritten thank you notes after interviewing for jobs or after receiving a gift (if you are old enough to get married or be interviewing for employment you are old enough to send a thank you note).
The title of this post came from a music video by my favorite rap group. If you watch until the end of the video you will see them explain how to write a thank you note.
I always buy customized stationary in bulk because it is cheaper than paying $4.99 for a card that sings I’ve Got a Pocket Got a Pocket Full of Sunshine.
Here are my top picks:
1. Phi Sigma Sigma Sorority Stationary Bright Collection ($9 for 8)
2. Kate Spade All Wrapped Up Cards ($20 for 10)
3. Estate Foldover Note Cards ($34.95 for 50 but they will double your order for free until 1/31/2012)
4. Estate Flat Note Cards ($38.95 for 50 but they will double your order for free until 1/31/2012)
5. Phi Sigma Sigma Informal Note ($39.90 for 50)
6. Classic Monogram Border Flat Note Cards ($39.95 for 50 but they will double your order for free until 1/31/2012)
7. Hot Pink Border Cards ($41 for 25)
8. Lilly Pulitzer White Zin Flat Note Cards ($60 for 25)
9. Magenta & Green Toile Notecard ($66 for 25)
10. Lilly Pulitzer Taboo Foldover Note Cards ($75 for 25)