2. Chanel Inmitable Mascara: I really like this mascara but it is expensive. I think that Mabelline Falsies Volume Express works just as well!
3. Mabelline Falsies Volume Express: Great for going out. I think that I am going to stick with this one after I run out of Chanel.
4. Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage: I never leave home without it!
5. Almay Bright Eyes Eyeliner in brown: I use this during the work week because it is less intense than black eyeliner. It also has white eyeliner which is great for making you look more awake.
6. Laura Mercier Dune Bronze: Great bronzer!
7. Laura Mercier Rose Petal Blush: This is great for a natural look.
8. YvesSaintLaurent (YSL) Touche Eclat: This product is great for attempting to erase undereye circles.
9. Kate Somerville SPF 55 Serum Sunscreen: Sun protection is very important!
10. Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eyeliner in Ebene: Great eyeliner! It is long lasting and helps to create a perfect cat eye even for a novice!